Tuesday 13 December 2011

Yo

Sandy Nguyen
123 boomshakalaka
Penticton, B.C.

December 13, 2011
Hoboho
Santa Claus
Lord of The North
HMS Princess Margaret
Santa Baby,

How's the pole working for ya? I really miss you. I wish you didn't come just once a year but multiple times! Maybe 3 times in a day even. I even start decorating 3 months in adavance just so everything perfect when you arrive. And instead of cookies I make you egg fu young. I make you lots of egg fu young. So you already know what I want for Christmas right? But just in case you forgot I put you're egg fu young on a platter with my favorite white asian hybrid William Wright's face plastered on the top just like my pillow and that poster of him above my bed so I can fall asleep staring into his dreamy eyes. I got the picture of him while he was sleeping but dont tell anyone. I tried to get another one for my birthday but he just yelled "OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING I'M TAKING A SHOWER!" Also, if you could get me a raise at China palace that'd be so perfect like omg. It's bad enough that I confuse everyone in the restaurant by being Vietnamese serving chineese food but the fact is that I get paid $12.00 an hour and it's not enough to pay for all the cd's from asian boy bands that I import from Korea.

Yours truly, xoxo gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment